Chicken Breasts – 250 gms, chopped into bite-sized pieces
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Mushrooms – 100 gms
Maida (Plain Flour) – 2 tblsp
Butter – 2 tblsp
Milk – 200 ml
Olive Oil – 3 tsp (optional)
1. Using a rolling pin, flatten the chicken pieces.
2. Transfer to a large bowl.
3. Add the pepper powder, salt and lemon juice.
4. Marinate for 10 to 12 minutes.
5. Heat a flat non-stick tawa (or a grill pan) over medium flame.
6. Cook the marinated chicken pieces on both sides for 6 to 10 minutes, applying oil around the edges if needed.
7. Remove and keep aside.
8. Mix the butter, maida and milk in a bowl.
9. Grind the mushrooms and add to the mixture.
10. Pour some of the sauce on to a serving plate.
11. Place the chicken pieces on top and drizzle with some more sauce.
12. Serve with boiled vegetables and mashed potatoes or with jeera rice.