Crisp and delicious potatoes cooked in vinegar and salt. Serve as a side dish.
Potatoes – 250 gms
Olive Oil – 3 tsp
Mixed Herbs – 2 tsp
Sea Salt – as required
Red Wine Vinegar – 3 tsp
1. Halve the potatoes and transfer them to a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
2. Sprinkle salt on top and drizzle the oil over the potatoes.
3. Sprinkle the mixed herbs evenly.
4. Place the baking tray into a preheated oven at 400F/200C for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender, browned and crispy.
5. Remove and transfer to a large bowl.
6. Add the vinegar and sprinkle some more salt, if desired.
7. Toss gently and serve warm.
If you do not have an oven, the follow the below steps
1. Heat oil in a nonstick pan over medium flame.
2. Halve the potatoes and add to the pan.
3. Sprinkle some salt and mixed herbs.
4. Saute the potatoes for 5 to 10 minutes or until tender, browned and crispy.
5. Switch off the flame and transfer the potatoes to a large bowl.
6. Add the vinegar and some more salt, if desired.
7. Toss gently and server warm.