A simple, delicious side dish for almost all dishes – rice, roti, paratha, naan, pulao or biryani.
Green Peas – 100 gms, shelled
Onions – 2, small (or 1, large) chopped
Tomatoes – 2, small, chopped
Green Chillies – 2, chopped
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Saunf – 1/4 tsp
Curry Leaves – few
Oil – 1/2 tblsp
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Fry the saunf and curry leaves for 10 seconds.
3. Saute the onions until golden.
4. Add the tomatoes and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Add the green chillies, turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder and 1/4 cup of water.
6. Stir well and cook for a minute.
7. Add the green peas and salt.
8. Stir until evenly mixed.
9. When the peas are cooked and the gravy starts to thicken, remove from flame.
10. Garnish with coriander leaves.
11. Serve as a side dish.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !