Corn Flour – 2 cups
Spinach – 1 bunch, cleaned, washed, chopped
Cauliflower – 1 cup, cleaned, washed, chopped
Ghee – 2 tblsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Boil the cauliflower and spinach in little water.
2. Drain excess water and transfer to a bowl.
3. Add salt, ghee, red chilli powder, corn flour and mix well to a pliable dough consistency.
4. Make small balls and roll them out into small/medium parathas.
5. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
6. Cook the prepared parathas, adding little ghee to the sides, on both sides and remove.
7. Serve with side dish of choice.