A tasty but a different variation to the regular sevai. Must for those with a sweet tooth and love chocolates.
Plain Sevai – 1 cup, readymade or made fresh
Cocoa Powder – 5 tsp
Condensed Milk – 1 cup
Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coconut – 2 tsp, grated
1. Heat a pan of water over medium flame.
2. Add the sevai and remove after 10 seconds.
3. Drain well.
4. Dry roast the grated coconut till golden and remove.
5. Mix the cardamom powder, cocoa powder and condensed milk in a bowl.
6. Add the sevai and mix well.
7. Keep it in the fridge for 30 to 45 minutes.
8. Garnish with the fried coconut.
9. Serve at once.