A common enemy of humans, which is as much due to today’s sedentery habits and culture, as it is a Hereditary phenomen, diabetes requires strict and stringent rules for one own lifestyle and eating habits.
It is only you and yourself which can help this problem, no amount of recommendations from doctors Can help if you are not honest with the food that you consume, since this disease is nutrition related.
Browse through our collection of recipes suitable for diabetics.
We have 35 Diabetic recipes in this category.
- Kollu Sundal (Horsegram Sundal)
- Chettinad Egg Curry (Chettinad Muttai Kuzhambu)
- Strawberry and Zucchini Noodle Salad
- Keto Broccoli Cutlet
- Keto Chocolate Muffin
- Kullakar Rice Salad / Red Rice Salad
- Foxtail Millet Coconut Milk Pulao (Thinai Thengai pal Pulao)
- Paneer Bhurji
- Thinai Vadai
- Varagu Arisi Masala Dosai
- Kambu Biscuit
- Ragi Dosa (Ragi Dosai)
- Cauliflower Chickpeas Salad
- Veppam Poo Podi (Neem Flower Powder)
- Arugampul Juice (Bermuda Grass Juice)
- Oats Dosa
- Bitter Gourd Methi Rice
- Vendhaya Keerai Soup
- Sugar Free Fruit Payasam
- Corn, Barley and Aval Pongal
- Drumstick Sabji
- Barley Paratha
- Fenugreek (Venthiya) Idli
- Gothumai Pongal
- Methi Papad Nu Shaak
- Spinach and Carrot Sandwich
- Chola Dal Dhoklas
- Soya Granule Upma
- Healthy Gram Chaat
- Soya Chutney
- Bran Biscuits
- Oats Upma
- Quick Soya Dosas
Diabetic Blogs, Articles & Guides
- 19 Foods to Take For Diabetes We are all aware of diabetes as it is one of the major lifestyle diseases that seem to have grown exponentially over the...
- Cooking for Diabetes If you have Type II Diabetes, you probably already know that staying healthy requires some changes to your current dieting...