This spicy, Tequila-spiked Bloody Mary, also known as a Tequila Maria, brings together the natural compadres of tequila, tomato juice and hot sauce with zingy lime and cooling cucumber for a perfectly balanced medley of fresh and fiery flavors.
- Silver Tequila – 2 ounces
- Fresh Lime Juice – 1 1/2 ounces
- Garlic – 1 clove, finely minced
- Cucumber – 1/4 cup, chopped
- Worcestershire Sauce – 2 to 3 dashes
- Tabasco Sauce – 2 to 3 dashes
- Tomato Juice – 4 to 5 ounces
- Lime Wedge
- Celery Stalk
- Combine the tequila, lime juice, garlic, cucumber, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco sauce in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into an ice-filled highball glass and top with the tomato juice.
- Stir well.
- Squeeze the lime wedge into the drink and drop it in.
- Garnish with the celery stalk.