- Sweet Potato Soup
- Temple Puliyodharai (Kovil Puliyodharai)
- Thirupullani Payasam
- Puli Aval
- Kanchipuram Idli
- Gasa Gasa Cucumber Seed Rice
- Spaghetti Arrabiata
- Baked Fish Cakes
- Ellu Sukku Rice (Sesame Dry Ginger Rice)
- Winter Fruit Salad
- Fennel and Egg Salad
- Apple and Bean Salad
- Ginger Pulao
- Allam Pachadi
- Mithi Pavakkai Masala (Baby Bitter Gourd Masala)
- Vazhaipoo Bajji
- Chickpea and Cherry Tomato Salad
Latest Video Recipes
Indian Food Guide and Kitchen Tips
Christmas is just around the corner. Besides decorating the house and making plans for Christmas Lunch or Dinner, give you desktop a bit of a seasonal cheer with the lovely Christmas Wallpapers.
Christmas is a great festival when people visit each other’s home for merry making and parties. Kids have a great time this season as they can play lots, eat lots and get plenty of gifts. Start making these innovative recipes this Christmas and make the kids feel special.
A compilation of Top 30 Indian Food Bloggers of 2013. Bloggers who showcase and present the simplicity and taste of Indian Cuisine.
The concept of party cocktails has really caught up. Throwing a party is the best way to say thanks to your office staff and also to your business associates.
The bubbles in champagne are a result of carbonization. This is no ordinary carbonization, the kind you can find in aerated drinks. There are long drawn processes that cause the carbonization in champagne. Without the bubbles caused by carbonization champagne is just like any other wine. It is the addition of bubbles in the wine converts it into champagne or sparkling wine.
The minute you open your eyes the next morning after a terrific and no-holds barred drinking spree, you feel dizzy and sick, and head splitting into pieces and above all you feel severe dehydration and nausea. Your stomach crunches and in most cases alcohol still remains in the body system the next morning. Under the circumstances you need to follow the below mentioned tips to keep your hangover away and regain your lost composure.
Thanksgiving Dinner might seem to be a novel concept for Indians, but an Indian touch can be added to the concept by having a bash with Indian cuisine. Thanksgiving is simply the age old celebration of family members gathering under one roof and celebrating the night under the veil of offering gratefulness for everything good in their lives.
Children develop a natural inclination for only the foods they like the most, so the challenge becomes to make healthy choices more appealing. Of course, no matter how good your intentions are, it’s always going to be tricky to manipulate and prove to a kid that an apple is better than a cookie.
Besides having a sweet taste, Ghee is great for revitalizing, and is also extremely good for vision, the eyes, digestion, also stamina, even the intellect, sleeping, aphrodisiac drive, and also protection of overall health.
Every festival has its own set of delightful food and Diwali is no exception. Here we bring you the 20 most popular Diwali sweets and snacks from various regions.
Latest Forum Posts
- I am happy to let you know that we have published our Top Food Bloggers of 2013 list. This list consists of well known bloggers who talk about Indian...
- *I*tʼs known as honig in German, miele in Italian, mel in Portugese, honing in Dutch, shahad in Hindi. There is hardly any region in the world where...
- A popular North Indian snack. *Ingredients:* Potatoes - 4, boiled, peeled and mashed Coconut - 1/2, grated Green Chillies - 4 Peanuts - 5 tsp,...
- *Dehydration: *When your body has given off more fluids than you’ve taken in, you’re a prime candidate for dehydration. The most common symptoms are...