Oats – 1 cup, powdered
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Potato – 1, finely chopped
Green Peas – 1/2 cup, shelled
Carrot – 1/2 cup, grated
Capsicum – 1/2 cup, chopped
Bread Crumbs – 1 cup
Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Oil – 1 tsp + extra for frying
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Saute the onions for a minute or two.
3. Add the potatoes, capsicum, carrot, green peas and cook, covered, till all the vegetables are tender.
4. Remove the lid and mash the vegetables well.
5. Add bread crumbs, coriander powder, cumin powder, pepper powder, salt and coriander leaves.
6. Mix well.
7. Make small balls and roll them in the oats mixture.
8. Flatten them slightly.
9. Heat a little oil in a nonstick pan.
10. Fry the cutlets on both sides till golden brown.
11. Remove and serve with ketchup or green chutney.
image credit: spicytasty.com