Sweet Corn Kernels – 100 gms
Paneer – 50 gms, crumbled
Potatoes – 2, boiled, peeled, mashed
Cashewnuts – 10, broken
Cashewnut Paste – 1/2 tsp
Tomato Puree – 100 gms
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp or as per taste
Pepper Powder as per taste
Onion – 2, finely chopped
Saunf – 1 tsp
Green Chillies – 3, chopped
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Maida – 2 tblsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Coriander Leaves – few
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tblsp
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Bring a pan of water to boil.
2. Add the sweet corn kernels and soak them for 5 minutes.
3. Drain and grind the corn once in the mixie.
4. Combine the paneer, potatoes and corn in a bowl.
5. Add salt, saunf, half of the green chillies, cashewnuts, coriander leaves, maida and garam masala powder.
6. Mix well and make small balls of this mixture.
7. Heat oil in a frying pan.
8. Deep frying the prepared balls till golden and remove.
9. Keep aside.
10. In a separate pan, heat a little oil.
11. Saute the onions till golden.
12. Add ginger garlic paste, remaining green chillies, turmeric powder, pepper powder, tomato puree and salt.
13. Mix well and cook till oil starts to separate.
14. Add the cashewnut paste and enough water.
15. Bring to a boil.
16. Add the prepared balls and simmer for a minute.
17. Garnish with coriander leaves.
18. Serve hot with rice or naan.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.