Paneer – 200 gms, cut into small pieces
Capsicum – 1, chopped
Onion – 2. finely chopped
Tomatoes – 6, finely chopped
Garlic – 6 cloves, finely chopped
Ginger – a small piece, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 2, finely chopped
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a heavy-bottomed pan over medium flame.
2. Stir-fry the garlic for 30 to 45 seconds.
3. Add the onions, ginger, green chillies and stir well.
4. Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt.
5. Add the tomatoes and stir well.
6. Add a little water and cook till the tomatoes are cooked and tender.
7. Add paneer and capsicum.
8. Bring to a boil and simmer for 2 minutes.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves.
10. Serve hot.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.