Fish Fillets – 250 gms, cleaned, washed and finely chopped
Green Chillies – 2, slit
Ginger – 1 two inch piece, chopped
Tamarind Extract – 1/4 cup
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Coconut Oil – 3/4 tblsp
Curry Leaves – few
1. Heat a pan over medium flame.
2. Add fish, green chillies, ginger, tamarind extract, salt and coconut paste with 1/4 cup of water.
3. Bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat and cover pan with a lid.
5. Cook for 10 minutes till all water has evaporated.
6. Heat oil for tempering and fry the curry leaves for a few seconds.
7. Pour this over the pan and mix well.
8. Serve hot.