Peas – 1 cup
Aloo – 2
Onions – 2
Tomato – 2
Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
Red chilli powder – 1 1/2 tsp
Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
Salt – to taste
Water – 2 cups
Ginger garlic – 2 tbsp
Mustard seeds – 1 tbsp
Curry leaves – 1 tbsp
Green chillies – 2
1. Heat oil in a pan. add onions and tomatoes, garlic and fry for few minutes. Leave it aside for few minutes
2. Later grind them into a fine paste. Keep it aside.
3. To another pan, add oil mustard seeds, curry leaves, Green chillies and fry till it pop up.
4. Add the ground paste to the above and fry till raw smell disappears. this paste has to be fried deeply till onion smell disappears.
5. Later add turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala,salt and mix well.
6. Lastly add the boiled peas, aloo and mix together. add little water and close with a lid.
7. When the gravy turns thick add coriander leaves and stir well.
8. Serve hot with roti, naan or chapathi.