Lobia (Black Eyed Beans) – 250 gms
Water – 2 cups
Onion – 1, medium
Tomatoes – 2, medium
Oil – 2 tblsp
Ginger-Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Chilli-Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
1. Roast the lobia in a kadai for 2 minutes.
2. Wash it and set aside.
3. Place the lobia in a pressure cooker with the water and pressure cook it for 15 minutes.
4. Chop the onion and tomatoes finely.
5. Heat the oil in a kadai over moderate heat.
6. Add the onion and saute until it turns light brown.
7. Mix in the tomatoes and fry until they turn soft.
8. Add the ginger-garlic paste, spice powders and salt.
9. Saute until well blended and oil rises to the surface.
10. Add the lobia and mix together over low heat until the gravy becomes thick.
Lobia (Black Eyed Beans Curry) Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Lobia (Black Eyed Beans Curry) Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.