Lamb Chops – 500 gms
Oil – 1/2 cup
Water – 1/2 cup
Coriander Leaves – 3 tblsp, chopped
For the Marinade:
Lime – 1
Salt – 1 tsp
Black Pepper – 2 tsp, freshly ground
Ginger-Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
1. Clean the lamb chops and flatten them with a mallet.
2. Extract the juice from the lime and mix it with the remaining marinade ingredients.
3. Rub the marinde into the chops and allow them to marinate for 30 minutes or overnight.
4. Heat the oil in a heavy-based pan and brown the chops on both sides.
5. Pour the water into a pressure cooker body and place the trivet in the cooker.
6. Put the chops on the trivet.
7. Pressure cook for 15 minutes.
8. Remove the trivet from cooker and return the chops to the cooker in the water still inside.
9. Cook on high heat until the water is almost absorbed by the chops.
10. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
11. Serve hot.