Channa Dal – 2 cups
Red Chillies – 4
Green Chillies – 4
Curry Leaves – 1 bunch, chopped
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
1. Clean and soak channa dal for 3 hours.
2. Drain water and grind with red chillies, green chillies, curry leaves and required salt to a coarse paste.
3. Divide the dough into small parts.
4. Flatten each ball into a vada shape on a banana leaf or plastic sheet.
5. Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
Aama Vadai Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Aama Vadai Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.