Channa Dal – 2 cups
Red Chillies – 4
Green Chillies – 4
Curry Leaves – 1 bunch, chopped
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
1. Clean and soak channa dal for 3 hours.
2. Drain water and grind with red chillies, green chillies, curry leaves and required salt to a coarse paste.
3. Divide the dough into small parts.
4. Flatten each ball into a vada shape on a banana leaf or plastic sheet.
5. Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
Aama Vadai Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Aama Vadai Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.