Channa Dal – 2 cups
Red Chillies – 4
Green Chillies – 4
Curry Leaves – 1 bunch, chopped
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
1. Clean and soak channa dal for 3 hours.
2. Drain water and grind with red chillies, green chillies, curry leaves and required salt to a coarse paste.
3. Divide the dough into small parts.
4. Flatten each ball into a vada shape on a banana leaf or plastic sheet.
5. Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
Aama Vadai Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Aama Vadai Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.