1. Take maida, cumin seeds, turmeric and sugar in a bowl. Add water and combine together. Prepare a thick batter having a dropping consistency. Make sure that the lumps are gone. Add more water if the batter is too thick. Add more maida if batter is too loose.
2. Put in a pinch of turmeric for color.
3. Add sugar for sweetness.
4. Make thin vertical pieces by slicing the bananas. If the bananas are very big, cut into 2 pieces first. Then cut it vertically to make thin pieces.
5. Dip the banana slices in the batter. Coat it properly with the batter.
6. Take a deep fry pan. Pour oil and heat it. Add the banana slices to the heated oil. Fry both sides properly.
7. Arrange the fried slices on kitchen tissue paper to remove excess oil.
8. Serve hot.
Pazham Pori Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Pazham Pori from Awesome Cuisine.