A simple & tasty low-carb / keto snack, this homemade cheesy cauliflower breadsticks are delicious and easy to make. They make a great anytime snack or even can be served as a starter during lunch or dinner.
- Cauliflower Florets – 1 cup
- Mozzarella Cheese – 1/4 cup
- Parmesan Cheese – 1/4 cup
- Cheddar Cheese – 1/4 cup
- Egg – 1
- Basil – 4 tblsp
- Parsley – 4 tblsp
- Garlic – 2 Cloves, Chopped
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Pepper – 1 tsp
- Blend the cauliflower florets to a fine powder.
- Heat a pan under medium flame.
- Cook the powdered cauliflower under the moisture is absorbed fully.
- Remove from flame and keep it aside.
- Take another wide bowl, add all the cheese together.
- Take half portion of the cheese and add it to the cooked cauliflower.
- Add other ingredients, egg, parsley, basil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven at 425*.and take a baking sheet or tray and arrange this mixture into your desired shape.
- Top them with the reserved cheese mixture.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Remove from oven, cut them and serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !