A delicious Kheer made with Apple. Often made during special occasions or festivals.
Milk – 2 cups
Apple – 1 cup, chopped
Sugar – 1/4 cup
Cashew Nuts – 2 tsp, chopped
Ghee – 1 tsp
1. Steam cook the apple pieces and cool.
2. Then grind them to a fine (or coarse) paste. You can also grate them finely if desired.
3. Bring the milk to a boil.
4. Add sugar, ground apple paste and mix well.
5. Simmer for a minute.
6. Fry the cashew nuts in ghee and add to the kheer.
7. Serve hot or cold.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !