A simple and delicious recipe for a grilled chicken breasts in mushroom sauce. Ideal for lunch or dinner, it is best served with boiled vegetables, mashed potatoes or jeera rice.
Chicken Breasts – 250 gms, chopped into bite-sized pieces
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Mushrooms – 100 gms
Maida (Plain Flour) – 2 tblsp
Butter – 2 tblsp
Milk – 200 ml
Olive Oil – 3 tsp (optional)
1. Using a rolling pin, flatten the chicken pieces.
2. Transfer to a large bowl.
3. Add the pepper powder, salt and lemon juice.
4. Marinate for 10 to 12 minutes.
5. Heat a flat non-stick tawa (or a grill pan) over medium flame.
6. Cook the marinated chicken pieces on both sides for 6 to 10 minutes, applying oil around the edges if needed.
7. Remove and keep aside.
8. Mix the butter, maida and milk in a bowl.
9. Grind the mushrooms and add to the mixture.
10. Pour some of the sauce on to a serving plate.
11. Place the chicken pieces on top and drizzle with some more sauce.
12. Serve with boiled vegetables and mashed potatoes or with jeera rice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !