A delicious evening snack made with white radish. A great way to get kids to eat radish.
White Radish – 4
Roasted Gram Flour – 1/2 cup
Breadcrumbs – 2 tblsp
Coriander Leaves – handful, finely chopped
Sambar Onions (Shallots) – 6, peeled
Dry Red Chillies – 4
Coconut – 1 tblsp, grated
Cinnamon – a small piece
Clove – 1
Garlic – 2 cloves
Shah Jeera – 1/4 tsp
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Heat little oil in a pan.
2. Add the onions, dry red chillies, coconut, cinnamon, clove, garlic, shah jeera and fry for a minute.
3. Remove and grind to a paste.
4. Peel the radish and grate well.
5. Then squeeze out all the water.
6. Add breadcrumbs, ground paste, salt, coriander leaves and mix well.
7. Make small balls of this mixture.
8. Roll them in the gram flour.
9. Heat oil in a frying pan.
10. Fry the prepared balls until light golden brown and crispy.
11. Remove and drain excess oil.
12. Serve with coconut chutney or ketchup.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !