Gram Flour – 150 gms
Bread Slices – 10, crusts removed, crumbled
Potatoes – 4, boiled, peeled, mashed
Onion – 2, chopped
Ginger – 1/4 tsp, grated
Green Chilli – 1, chopped
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Bengal Gram Dal – 1 tsp
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Fry the mustard seeds and bengal gram dal till the seeds start to splutter.
3. Add ginger, green chilli and onions.
4. Saute well.
5. Add breadcrumbs, potatoes and salt.
6. Mix well and remove. Keep aside.
7. Add water to gram flour and mix to a batter of pouring consistency.
8. Make small balls of the prepared mixture and dip them in the batter.
9. Heat oil for deep frying.
10. Fry the prepared bondas until golden brown.
11. Remove and drain excess oil.
12. Serve hot with chutney of choice.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.