Brown Bread Slices
1 Onion (White one preferred)
1 Green Chilly
Salt as per taste
Chat Masala as per taste
Lemon as per taste
1. Finely chop onion, tomato, cucumber, capsicum, chilly, coriander and mint and mix together.
2. Add salt, lemon and chat masala to this mixture.
3. Keep it aside for 5 mins.
4. Meanwhile spread butter (low calorie) on the bread slices.
5. Place the vegetables mixture between two brown bread slices and press it.
6. Place this in non electric toaster and heat it on a low flame till it becomes dark brown on both sides.
7. Once done, cut into two pieces diagonally and serve with Tomoto Sauce.
Can add Tomato Sauce to the vegetable mix before toasting instead of serving later
Also if not calorie conscious, can place cheese layer between slices