Cauliflower (big) – 2
Onions – 3
Garlic – 10 flakes
Tomatoes – 1/2 kg
Spring Onions – 4 or 5
Oil – Enough to deep fry
Salt – as required
Grind together :
Red chilles – 10
Garlic – 4 flakes.
1. Cut cauliflower into big flowerettes.
2. Boil for 2 minutes in water, to which salt and little turmeric powder is added.
3. Drain the water, and deep fry cauliflower till golden brown in hot oil.
4. Blanch tomatoes in hot water, remove the skin and make into pulp.
5. Cut onions and garlic into long thin slices.
6. Cut spring onions into thin long pieces, fry till crisp and keep separately to garnish.
7. Heat oil in a pan, Season with cumin seeds, fry galic till light brown.
8. Add onions and fry until golden.
9. Pour tomato pulp and stir till oil separates.
10. Add ground chilles and garlic, fry till raw smell is lost.
11. Mix salt and sugar to taste, add fried cauliflower, sprinkle water if necessary. Fry for few more minutes.
12. Boil till the gravy coats cauliflower, and dry. Serve topped with fried spring onions.