For the lobster:
Cooked lobsters – 2, each of 750 to 900 gms
Groundnut oil – 2 tbsp
Onion – 1, chopped
Garlic – 3 cloves, crushed
Ginger – 1 inch, finely grated
Green chillies – 2, seeded and chopped
For the cucumber and lime salad
Lime – 2 pieces
Cucumber – 1
Salt as per taste
1. Preheat the oven to 150C or 300F.
2. Take out the shells from the cooked lobsters, place them on a baking tray and warm in the preheated oven.
3. Fry the onions, ginger, garlic and chillies in hot oil for about 5 minutes or till they turn soft.
4. Fold in the lobster meat and cook gently until it is heated through.
5. Fill the mixture back into the lobster shells.
6. To make the salad, peel the cucumber and cut into thick slices. Overlap the cucumber slices on a plate and sprinkle on it the juice of one of the limes and some salt. Slice the other lime into wedges and serve with the lobster.