A delicious, simple and perfect BBQ dish for lunch or dinner. These are also perfect as an appetizer for a sunday brunch or any meal.
Shrimps – 225 gms, uncooked, peeled, deveined
Olive Oil – 3 tsp
Onion Powder – 1/2 tblsp
Paprika – 1/2 tblsp
Lemon Juice – 1 1/2 tsp
Garlic – 1, small, minced
Dried Thyme – 1/4 tsp
Red Chilli Flakes – 1/8 tsp
Black Pepper Powder – 1/8 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – a small pinch
Lemon Wedges or Slices
Wooden or Metal Skewers – few,(if using wooden skewers soak them in water for 30 minutes)
1. Combine the olive oil, paprika, onion powder, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, red chilli powder, pepper powder and chilli flakes in a large ziplock (or resealable) bag.
2. Add the shrimps.
3. Seal and toss well.
4. Keep this in the fridge for 15 to 30 minutes.
5. Skewer the shrimps and lemon wedges/slices.
6. Heat a grill pan over medium flame.
7. Cook the shrimps for 5 minutes or until they turn pink, turning once or twice.