Pasta – 2 cups, any variety
Red Chilli Powder – 1 to 2 tsp
Black Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Chaat Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Garlic Powder – 1/2 tsp (optional)
Dried Oregano – 1/2 tsp (optional)
Salt as per taste
Oil as required for frying
1. Cook the pasta as per packet instructions.
2. Drain well and keep aside.
3. When the water has fully drained, remove and transfer to a bowl.
4. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
5. Fry the pasta, in batches, until crisp and golden brown.
6. Remove and drain excess oil.
7. Sprinkle red chilli powder, pepper powder, chaat masala powder, salt and toss well.
8. Serve as a snack or store it in an airtight container.