Rawa – 1 cup
Maida – 1 cup (all purpose flour will do)
Rice flour – 1 cup
Oil – 1 tblsp
Mustard seeds – 1 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Onion – 1, medium sized
Ginger juliennes – 1 tsp
Green chillies – 2 to 3
Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp, finely chopped
Sour curd – 2 tblsp (optional)
Curry leaves – few
Water as requied
Salt as per taste
1. Make a smooth batter of rawa, maida, rice flour and salt with water as required to make a dosa consistency.
2. Pour the beaten sour curd and add chopped onions, coriander leaves, ginger and green chillies to the batter and mix well.
3. In a small nonstick pan, add oil, mustard seeds. When it splutters, add cumin seeds and curry leaves.
4. Pour this into the dosa mixture and let it stand for about 1/2 hour.
5. Pour a ladleful of batter and spread it to a round shape. Pour oil/ghee all around it.
6. Serve hot with chutney or sambar.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !