A simple breakfast or a snack dish.
Bread Slices – 2
Cheddar Cheese – 50 gms, sliced
Tomatoes – 1, sliced into thin rounds (or chopped)
Red Chilli Powder (or Red Chilli Flakes) – little
Salt as per taste
Ghee – little, melted
1. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
2. Place the bread slices and add little ghee around the edges.
3. Toast until lightly browned and remove.
4. Sprinkle the cheese on the bread slices (on the untoasted side) and add 2 to 3 tomato slices on top.
5. Sprinkle salt and chilli powder.
6. Place the bread slices on the tawa and reduce flame to low.
7. Cover with a pan and cook until the cheese has fully melted and tomatoes have softened.
8. Remove and serve at once.
1. Toast the bread slices on on side.
2. Place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Ensure the toasted side is on top.
3. Sprinkle cheese on top and add 2 to 3 tomato slices.
4. Season the tomatoes with salt and red chilli powder.
5. Place the bread slices in a grill oven and broil until the cheese is bubbly.
6. Remove and serve at once.