Dark Chocolate – 100 gms, chopped
Eggs – 2, small
Light Brown Sugar – 150 gms
Peanut Butter – 100 gms, crunchy
Plain Flour – 50 gms
1. Heat a pan over medium flame.
2. Add 75 gms of the peanut butter and chocolate along with the sugar.
3. Stir from time to time until all sugar has melted.
4. Remove from flame and add the eggs.
5. Beat well and add the flour.
6. Pour into a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
7. Melt the remaining peanut butter and drizzle it over th pan.
8. Place the pan in a preheated oven at 175C and cook for 30 minutes or until a crust is formed and the middle is still slightly squidgy in the centre.
9. Melt the reserved chocolate and drizzle over the brownies.
10. Keep aside to cool.
11. Cut into squares and serve.