White Fish Fillets – 250 gms, sliced
Maida – 1/4 cup + extra for dredging
Salt – 1/4 tsp
Baking Powder – 1/4 tsp
Vodka – 2 1/2 tblsp
Beer – 1 1/2 tblsp
Oil for deep frying
For the sauce:
Mayonnaise – 1/2 cup
Onions – 1/2 tblsp, chopped
Lemon Juice – 3/4 tblsp
Dijon Mustard – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Black Olives – 1/2 tblsp, chopped
1. Mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and keep it in the fridge until required.
2. Mix the maida, salt, baking powder, beer and vodka in a bowl.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium flame.
4. Dredge the fish in the maida and dip into the batter.
5. Place it in the hot oil and cook until golden brown.
6. Remove and drain excess oil.
7. Serve with the sauce and french fries.
image credit: missuschewy.com