Maida – 1 cup
Gram Flour – 1 cup
Sugar – 3/4 cup, powdered
Cardamom Powder – little
Dry Fruits – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Kopra – 2 tsp, mixed with a pinch of edible food colour
Ghee – 3 tsp
Oil – 250 ml
Salt as per taste
1. Heat ghee in a pan.
2. Fry the gram flour till golden and remove.
3. Add sugar, cardamom powder and dry fruits.
4. Mix well.
5. Add salt, little water to maida and knead well to a thick dough.
6. Make thin, medium size puris.
7. Heat oil in a pan over low flame.
8. Fry the prepared puris and remove. Ensure they do not become crispy.
9. Immediately add 1 or 2 spoonfuls of the prepared gram flour filling and gently roll them.
10. Sprinkle the coloured kopras on top.
11. Serve at once.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.