Potatoes – 2 cups, boiled, mashed
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Green Chillies – 6, finely chopped
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Oil – 1 tblsp
Juice of 1 Lemon
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Fry the mustard seeds and green chillies for 30 seconds.
3. Add the potatoes, salt and coriander leaves.
4. Cook for a minute or two over low-medium flame.
5. Remove and transfer to a serving bowl.
6. Add coriander leaves and lemon juice.
7. Mix well and serve.
Note: In some parts, fried cashewnuts are also added.Potato Podimas,