200 gram wheat flour
100 gram paneer
2 big onions
Garam Masala 2 table spoon
Salt to taste
Ginger 1 inch
Garlic 2 petals
Green chilly 2
Red chilly powder ½ table spoon
1. Create dough of wheat flour by mixing water and oil and salt to taste
2. Grate paneer
3. Finely chop onion and coriander leaves
4. Paste ginger, garlic and chilly together
5. Take some oil in a pan and hit the oil
6. Add finle chopped onion and fry till slightly brown
7. Add ginger-garlic and chilly paste
8. Add shredded paneer
9. Take off the pan and add salte and garam masala and red chilly powder
10. Make equal size pieces of dough
11. Fill 2 table spoon paneer-onion masala and make a roti
12. While roasting add some oil to both the sides of paratha
Red and Green chilly can be used as per choice as while making for kids this can be reduced or removed.
While making paratha, take care not to press much with a bellan
Serve hot with butter or sauce or chutney
Onion Paneer Paratha Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
- 11 Healthy and Low Fat Cooking Tips Modern cooking is not only about taste and presentation but most cooks also prefer cooking healthy and low-fat recipes these...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Onion Paneer Paratha Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.