200 gram wheat flour
100 gram paneer
2 big onions
Garam Masala 2 table spoon
Salt to taste
Ginger 1 inch
Garlic 2 petals
Green chilly 2
Red chilly powder ½ table spoon
1. Create dough of wheat flour by mixing water and oil and salt to taste
2. Grate paneer
3. Finely chop onion and coriander leaves
4. Paste ginger, garlic and chilly together
5. Take some oil in a pan and hit the oil
6. Add finle chopped onion and fry till slightly brown
7. Add ginger-garlic and chilly paste
8. Add shredded paneer
9. Take off the pan and add salte and garam masala and red chilly powder
10. Make equal size pieces of dough
11. Fill 2 table spoon paneer-onion masala and make a roti
12. While roasting add some oil to both the sides of paratha
Red and Green chilly can be used as per choice as while making for kids this can be reduced or removed.
While making paratha, take care not to press much with a bellan
Serve hot with butter or sauce or chutney
Onion Paneer Paratha Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Onion Paneer Paratha Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.