Minced Meat – 500 gms
Spinach Puree – 200 gms
Green Coriander Paste – 4 tblsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Onion Paste – 3 tblsp
Tomato Puree – 1 cup
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 2 tblsp
Jeera Powder – 2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 1/2 cup
1. Heat 1/2 the quantity of the oil and cook the minced meat over medium heat till all the water is evaporated.
2. Remove and keep aside.
3. Add the remaining oil in the same pan and fry the onion paste till it is browned.
4. Mix the remaining pastes and cook over low heat for 2 minutes.
5. Add the spices and 1/2 cup of water and continue to cook for 3 to 4 minutes more.
6. Mix in the minced meat and stir gently.
7. Now, mix in the spinach puree and the coriander paste.
8. Stir from time to time.
9. Add half cup of water and salt to taste.
10. Cover with a lid and cook on low fire till most of the water is evaporated and the minced meat is tender.
11. Serve with rotis or parathas.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !