Noodles – 200 gms
Beans – 100 gms, sliced
Carrots – 2, sliced
Cabbage – 1/2 cup, shredded
Spring Onion – 1/2 cup, chopped
Beansprouts – 1/2 cup
Spring Onion – 4, chopped
Vinegar – 4 tblsp
Ginger Juice – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 6 tblsp
Ajinomoto – a pinch
Salt as per taste
Pepper as per aste
Green Chillies in Vinegar
1. Boil the noodles in salted water.
2. Rinse under cold water and drain.
3. Sprinkle 4 tsp of oil on the noodles and mix lightly.
4. Heat 1 tblsp oil and fry the noodles for 2 minutes.
5. Remove and keep aside.
6. Add the rest of the oil in the frying pan and fry the spring onions.
7. Add all the sliced vegetables, bean sprouts, spring onion stalks and ginger juice.
9. When all the vegetables are tender, add the noodles, soya sauce, vinegar, salt, pepper and ajinomoto.
10. Serve with chilli sauce and green chillies in vinegar.