1. To prepare the chocolate sauce, heat 1 cup of water.
2. Lower the heat and add the lukewarm water to the drinking chocolate powder and stir till the powder is dissolved in the water.
3. Mix this into the remaining water and add sugar to the water.
4. Stir on low fire till the sugar and chocolate mixes well into the sauce.
5. Keep stirring with a wooden spoon till the sauce begins to thicken.
6. Put off the heat and allow the sauce to cool to room temperature.
7. Spread the sauce evenly on top of the cake with a spatula.
8. Place the cake on the plate.
9. keep the plate in the fridge at least for 1 hour so that the sauce settles down and thickens.
10. Just before serving spread out the cherries over the chocolate sauce.
11. serve cutting into slices.
Chocolate Cake with Fresh Cherries Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Chocolate Cake with Fresh Cherries from Awesome Cuisine.