Penne or any other Pasta – 500 gms
Garlic – 3 flakes, finely chopped
Tuna – 400 gms (1 can)
Olive Oil – 3 tblsp
Black Pepper – 1 tsp, ground
Parsley – 2 tblsp, chopped
Cream – 2 tblsp (or Milk Powder)
Chilli Powder or Chilli Flakes – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Cook the pasta.
2. Drain the tuna and break into flakes.
3. Heat 3 tblsp of oil in a large pan over moderate heat.
4. Add the garlic and saute it until it turns light brown.
5. Mix in the tuna, pepper, parsley, cream and chilli powder.
6. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring gently.
7. Add the pasta and mix until it is well coated and heated through.
8. Serve hot.
To Cook the Pasta:
to cook the pasta in plenty of boiling salted water to which 1 tsp of
oil is added. To cook 2 cups of pasta use 8 cups of water. Boil the
water with 1 tsp of oil and 1 tspf of salt. After 7-8 minutes, the pasta
should be cooked when it feels soft, yet firm to the touch.