Onions – 1 cup, finely chopped
Broccoli – 4 cups, coarsely chopped
Green Chillies – 2, finely chopped
Salt – 1 tsp
Fresh Coconut – 1/2 cup, grated
Oil – 2 tblsp
Dried Red Chilli – 1
Black Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Urad Dal – 1 tsp
1. Put the oil in a pan over medium heat.
2. When the oil is hot add the dried red chilli, black mustard seeds and urad dal.
3. Fry over medium heat, till mustard seeds splutter and the dal is golden, for about 30 seconds.
4. Add the onions to the pan and stir for 30 seconds.
5. Mix in the broccoli, green chillies and salt.
6. Stir-fry with 1 tblsp of water for a few seconds.
7. Cook covered over medium heat for 5 minutes.
8. Add the coconut when the broccoli is tender but still crisp.
9. Remove from heat and Serve.