For the Dressing:
Mayonnaise – 4 tbsp
Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
Ketchup – 2 tblsp
Tabasco Sauce – 2 drops (optional)
Salt as required
Pepper as per taste
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil.
2. Add the pasta and follow the cooking instructions on the package.
3. Drain well and leave to cool.
4. Carefully cut the avocado around its middle and gently pry it apart.
5. Scoop out the pit with a small spoon and then cut each half into quarters.
6. Peel off the skin and cut the avocado into chunks.
7. Put the avocado into a bowl and spoon half of the lemon juice over it to stop the fruit from turning brown.
8. Put the tomatoes, avocado and shrimp into a bowl with the pasta, and season.
9. Divide the shredded lettuce leaves between the serving bowls.
10. Mix together all the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl.
11. Add the shrimp salad to the serving bowls and drizzle the dressing over it.