Bananas – 5 medium sized
Lime – 1
Eggs – 2
Powdered Sugar – 2 rounded tblsp
Walnut – 1/4 cup
Coconut Powder or Desiccated Coconut – 1 cup
Mixed Fruit Jam – 3 tblsp
1. Set the oven to 175C.
2. Peel the bananas and arrange them in a baking dish.
3. Squeeze the lime and strain the juice into a small bowl. Sprinkle it over the bananas.
4. Break the eggs into a bowl and add the sugar.
5. Beat the eggs and sugar for 2 minutes till light and fluffy.
6. Powder the walnuts coarsely in the mixie and sprinkle it over the bananas.
7. Add the coconut and the jam to the egg and sugar mixture and beat till blended.
8. Pour this over the bananas and put the dish in the hot oven.
9. Bake for 30 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.