A crunchy medley of grilled vegetables with pasta garnished with cheese. Feel free to experiment with a choice of veggies.
Farfalle Pasta – 225 gms
Capsicum – 1, medium, chopped
Zucchini – 1, medium, chopped
Eggplant – 1, small, sliced
Tomatoes – 1 large or 2 medium, chopped
Onion – 1, small, chopped
Olive Oil – 3 tsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Grated Cheese to garnish
Mint Leaves – few, chopped to garnish
1. Heat a large pan of salted water over medium flame. Cook the pasta until al-dente, drain and keep aside. Reserve some of the pasta water.
2. Combine the capsicum, eggplant, zucchini and onions in a bowl.
3. Add salt, oil and black pepper powder.
4. Toss well.
5. Grill the vegetables on a preheated grill or grill pan for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are lightly charred and tender.
6. Remove the vegetables and transfer to a pan with tomatoes and pasta.
7. Mix well.
8. Garnish with cheese and mint leaves.
9. Serve at once.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !