A protein rich, delicious and nutritious snack. Perfect for after-school snacks for kids or even can be served as a starter to a meal.
Sprouted Soy Beans – 2 cups
Breadcrumbs – 2 cups
Potatoes – 4, boiled, peeled
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tblsp
Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Breadsticks (or Ice Cream Sticks) – few
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Pressure cook the soya beans until tender and soft.
2. Remove, drain well and grind to a paste.
3. Mash the potatoes.
4. Combine the soya paste, mashed potatoes, breadcrumbs, ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder, red chilli powder and salt in a bowl.
5. Mix well and shape them into croquettes or cutlets.
6. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
7. Fry the prepared cutlets until golden brown and crisp.
8. Drain excess oil.
9. Skewer them with the breadsticks or ice cream sticks.
10. Serve with ketchup.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !