An easy to make sweet and savoury chicken dish. Serve with cooked rice.
Chicken – 400 gms, boneless, chopped
Corn Flour – 100 gms
Plain Flour – 100 gms
Eggs – 2
Black Peppercorns – 3 tblsp, crushed
Honey – 100 ml
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tblsp
Capsicums – 100 gms, chopped
Onions – 300 gms, chopped
Spring Onions – handful, chopped
Oil for frying
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the flour, corn flour, salt and pepper powder in a bowl.
2. Break the eggs and whisk well.
3. Add the chicken pieces and mix well.
4. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
5. Fry the chicken pieces until golden brown.
6. Remove and drain excess oil.
7. Heat oil in an another pan.
8. Add the onions, ginger garlic paste and saute until onions turn golden.
9. Add the capsicum and saute for a minute.
10. Add the fried chicken pieces and mix well.
11. Add honey, crushed peppercorns, salt and stir well.
12. Garnish with spring onions.