Potato – 1, boiled, mashed
Sprouted Green Gram – 1/4 cup
Chaat Masala Powder – 1/4 tsp
Mixed Vegetables – 1 cup, chopped, boiled (beans, carrot and cabbage)
Green Peas – handful, boiled
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Green Chilli – 1, finely chopped
Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/4 tsp
Corn Flour – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Heat little oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Saute the green gram for a minute and remove to a large bowl
3. Add the mixed vegetables, peas, cumin powder, garam masala powder, green chillies, coriander leaves, potatoes, corn flour and salt.
4. Mix well.
5. Shape the mixture into small/medium balls and flatten them into cutlets.
6. Heat oil in a shallow frying pan over medium flame.
7. Fry the prepared cutlets on both sides and remove.
8. Sprinkle chaat masala powder on top.
9. Serve with ketchup and green chutney.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !