A crispy and tasty snack.
Baby Corn – 1 cup, sliced lengthwise
Carrot – 1/4 cup, sliced lengthwise
Tomato Sauce – 2 tsp
Chilli Sauce – 2 tsp
Garlic – 4 cloves, crushed
Roasted Peanuts – 1/4 cup, coarsely powdered
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Coriander Leaves – 2 tsp, chopped
Oil – 3 tsp
Salt as per taste
Spring Onions – 2 tsp, chopped, for garnish (optional)
1. Add 1/2 tsp salt to baby corn and carrot.
2. Mix well and keep covered for 10 minutes.
3. Drain all water and keep aside.
4. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
5. Fry the cumin seeds for 30 seconds.
6. Add the baby corn, carrot, chilli sauce, tomato sauce, garlic, peanuts and stir well.
7. Reduce flame to low and simmer fro 5 to 10 minutes.
8. Keep stirring from time to time.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves and spring onions.
10. Remove and transfer to a serving bowl.
11. Serve as it is or as a side dish to pulao, roti or rice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !