King Prawns – 200 gms, cleaned, washed
Mixed Vegetables – 150 gms
Basmati Rice – 1 cup, cooked
Red Chillies – 1, long, sliced
Eggs – 2, medium size, beaten
Small Onions – 2, finely sliced
Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Juice and Zest of 1 Lime
Peanuts – handful, unsalted, to garnish
Light Soy Sauce – 2 tblsp
Dark Soy Sauce – 2 tblsp
1. Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan.
2. Saute the onions until crispy and remove. Drain excess oil and keep aside.
3. Add the remainin oil to the pan.
4. Add the mixed vegetables and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Add the rice and cook for another minute.
6. Add the soy sauces, lemon juice, lemon zest, red chillies and mix well.
7. Add the prawns and cook until pink, about 5 to 10 minutes.
8. Finally add the eggs and stir quickly.
8. When the eggs are set and cooked through, remove and transfer to a serving bowl.
9. Garnish with the peanuts and fried onions.
10. Serve warm.