Shrimps – 225 gms, peeled, deveined
Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Zucchini – 2, small, sliced
Tomatoes – 2, small, ripe, peeled, seeded, finely chopped
Feta Cheese – 1 tblsp, crumbled
Small Onion – 1, finely sliced
Garlic – 1/4 tsp, minced
Oregano – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Saute the garlic and onions for a minute.
3. Add oregano and mix well.
4. Add zucchini and stir.
5. Sprinkle salt and cook for a minute or two.
6. Add the tomatoes and gently bring to a boil.
7. Reduce flame and cover the pan with a lid.
8. Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked.
9. Add the shrimps and cover wgain.
10. Cook for another 2 to 3 minutes and transfer to a serving plate.
11. Sprinkle cheese on top and serve with pasta or pulao.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !