Pepper Cashew Nuts are a delicious snack that can be made in just a few minutes. They are perfect for parties or as a quick breakfast on the go.
Pepper Cashew Nuts Recipe
Ingredients for Pepper Cashew Nuts
- 200 g Cashew Nuts
- 1 to 2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- as per taste Salt
- as required Oil
How to make Pepper Cashew Nuts
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Fry the cashew nuts till golden and remove.
- Drain excess oil and transfer to a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper powder.
- Mix well and store it in an air-tight container.
- Serve as a snack or as needed.