Potatoes – 2, boiled, peeled, mashed
Methi (Fenugreek Leaves) – 1 cup, chopped, boiled
Onions – 2, finely chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tblsp
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Green Chillies – 2, small, chopped
Turmeric Powder – a pinch
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Chaat Masala Powder – 1 tblsp
Tomato Ketchup – as required
Oil as required
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Chapati/Roti/Paratha – to make the rolls
1. Heat little oil in a pan.
2. Fry the cumin seeds for 30 seconds.
3. Add the onions and green chillies.
4. Saute well until onions turn light golden brown.
5. Add ginger garlic paste and stir well for 2 minutes.
6. Add turmeric powder, garam masala powder and salt.
7. Add ketchup and mix well.
8. Add methi and potatoes.
9. Stir well and cook for 2 minutes.
10. Garnish with coriander leaves.
11. Spread 2 to 3 tblsp of this on a roti and roll tightly.
12. Serve with ketchup.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.